Friday, November 25, 2011

Define: Petiks na Agent

Petiks - verb - meaning to slack of, to procrastinate, to sleep, to unwind, to day dream, to relax.


Agent - noun - someone working and mostly talks to sell something or to organize something.


Put them together and what do you get? A very very nice blog... eh? eh? hehehehe.



So there, I've defined what the blog title is. So I'm a procrastinating call center agent that doesn't give a damn to what everyone thinks about a call center job. It pays well and I get to hang out with a diverse selection of really cool and smart people... and oh I get to go to work everyday too and do stuff on the phone :)


I'm a call center agent and am damn proud about it. Itaas mo pre!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...