Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chicken Sh*t

I'm part of the call center population who commutes everyday and since I live in a 3rd world country where prices of gas is sky high, bringing a car to work is out of the question.

Here in the Philippines, air conditioned buses also has the "luxury" of having videos on board and earlier when I was on my way to work.. the movie playing on the bus that I boarded is this:


I haven't watched this movie but I have seen parts of it, you might be wondering why...well here's my answer: THIS MOVIE SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME and I'm afraid that if I watch it from start to end that I will believe it. I've seen the NatGeo special about the 2012 solar flair thing and if it's on NatGeo then IT IS true.

Even though I don't believe that the world will end this way, it's still a scary thought that our time is already ending. 

So to my customers out there, it's time to get a brain sir and madam... you'll only have one more year to use it.. Bwahahahahaha *evil laugh*


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Maris. I work for a digital advertising company. I'd like to know if you're open for a possible project for a client? Please email me bella79donna@yahoo.com or DM me on twitter @bella79donna.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...